Bonney Construction Ltd is looking for a few good people with five-to-ten-year experience and skills in residential, commercial, and renovation construction with the ability to provide quality workmanship. People must be motivated and dependable with a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
Projects include framing, roofing, windows and doors, siding, flooring, built-ins, and finish carpentry.
We have job openings for projects starting in March, May, July, and September for
- Experienced carpenters
- Carpenter helpers
- Lead Hands
- Project Coordinators
Project Coordinators work under a project manager to help with administrative functions and processes on a specific project. While project managers oversee the process from planning to completion, the project coordinator's role is more focused on executing specific stages of a project by
- Managing day-to-day Project activities.
- Ensuring the project team adheres to timelines and schedules.
- Communicating plans, actions, risks, and issues with key stakeholders.
- Helping to resolve any issues that may arise during the project.
- Ensuring documentation is maintained throughout the project.
The schedule is Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work.
Wages paid weekly commensurate with experience and role.
Group benefit plan available after 90 days.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Own hand tools. Power tools will be provided.
- Ability to read architectural drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Must have your own transportation.
- References required.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contractors may also apply.
Bonney Construction Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those applicants being considered will be contacted.